The Palo Verde School's Governing Board is comprised of five elected community members who assist our district in delivering the best possible educational opportunities to our students. In addition to helping us establish effective district policies, they volunteer their time to helping district administrators set policy, hire and retain quality staff, and encourage parent involvement. Please view our School Board Policy Manual.
Board meetings are open to the public and are held monthly every second Tuesday of the month at 5:45 p.m. at:
10700 S. Palo Verde Road
Palo Verde, Arizona
Agendas will be posted not less than 24 hours prior to each board meeting. Board meeting agendas are available on the website, and hard copies are posted at the entry doors to Palo Verde School at 10700 S Palo Verde Rd.
District Policy Manual
ADE Statutory Handbook of Parental Rights
Parents and Guardians may access the Arizona Department of Education (DOE) statutory handbook of parental rights using the following links:
1. Section 15-102 Parent Involvement in the School
2. Section 15-110 Rights of Students
3. Section 15-113 Rights of Parents
4. Section 15-117 Surveys
5. Section 15-351 School Councils
6. Section 15-721 Common School
7. Section 15-722 High Schools
8. Section 15-730 Access to instructional material by parents and guardians